There are few things I enjoy as much as reading books, but talking about books is definitely one of them.
Getting good book suggestions…that’s another!
So, today, I’m sharing some of my finds with you. Maybe there are books on this list you’ve read, wanted to read, or haven’t even heard of. I hope you enjoy browsing through my ‘bookshelf’ and sharing your thoughts.
Let me know if you read a book on prayer that you think belongs on this list! What I’ve collected here is by no means exhaustive. I still have prayer books on my to-be-read pile that will make it onto this list one day.
A Busy Woman’s Guide to Prayer by Cheri Fuller
A Praying Life by Paul E. Miller
Before Amen by Max Lucado
Fervent: A Woman’s Battle Plan to Serious, Specific, and Strategic Prayer by Priscilla Shirer
Handle with Prayer by Charles Stanley
The Kneeling Christian by Albert Richardson (originally published anonymously)
Prayer: Does it Make Any Difference? by Philip Yancey
Prayer by Timothy Keller
Prayer: Finding the Heart’s True Home by Richard Foster
Prayers for Families:
(Here in this section, I’ve included books that I’ve read myself, as well as others by the same author that might apply to you more personally)
11. The Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartian
12. The Power of a Praying Husband by Stormie Omartian
15. The Power of Prayer to Change Your Marriage by Stormie OMartian
16. Prayers for Your Children: 90 Days of Heartfelt Prayers for Children of Any Age by Dr. James Banks
17. Prayers for Prodigals by Dr. James Banks
18. Praying for Boys by Brooke McGlothlin
19. Armor of God by Priscilla Shirer